Agitated Nutsche Filter Dryers
Nutsche Filter and Dryers Description
Agitated Nutsche Filter Dryer is a high-quality equipment designed for solid-liquid separation processes, by filtration under pressure and vacuum drying, can be used for the pharmaceutical, chemical, fine chemical and food industries.
Within the filtering applications, there are products which, due to their special hazardous or toxic characteristics, or prevent cross-contamination, are more desirably treated in a hermetic way during their manufacturing process.
Nutsche Filter Dryers have been specially designed to guarantee the obtaining of pure substances which are free from polluting elements. Designed in accordance with the GMP standards, for all types of pharmaceutical and fine chemical applications. Our machines are valid table in sterile applications and we have special designs to install inside clean rooms.
Agitated Nutsche Filtering Dryers Structure
1. Filling：The vessel is filled with a slurry, generally fed from a reactor or crystallizing tank.
2. Filtration：A liquid/solid be separated through the filter plate, filtration(solvent) liquid be collected by the liquid tank.
3. Washing：Washing liquid are used to wash the filter core, the agitators used the re-slurry the solid in a washing solvent.
4. Smoothing：The agitator is used to smooth the wet cake in the filter dryer, to avoid the formation of cracks or preferential paths.
5. Drying and cooling：Agitated vacuum drying consists in applying a vacuum on the vessel, while heating the walls and agitator using thermal circuits. This allows to reach the liquid boiling point and to dry the product.
6. Discharging： The specially designed agitator pushes the product out from sterile discharge valve.
Agitated Nutsche Filter Dryers Operation Conditions
Max. Operation Pressure: 3 bar.
Max. Temperature: 200℃.
Contact Parts Material: 304 or 316L as optional.There are also Hastelloy (C276/C22), titanium, super duplex stainless steel and other materials to choose from.
Seal Material: EPDM, PTFE, FFAR
Internal Surface Finish: 1# mechanical polishing ≤0.4μm or 2# electrolytic polishing ≤0.2μm
- Fine chemicals and pharmaceuticals: antibiotics, raw materials, biotechnology, colorants, crystals, flavors and spices, natural extracts, peptides, pharmaceutical synthesis, vitamins.
- Chemistry: additives, catalysts, colorants, metal powders, minerals, pigments, polymers.
- Food: additives, animal extracts, colorants, spices and aromas, natural extracts, vitamin supplements.
Nutsche Filtering Dryers Dimension